Vivica Anjanetta Fox is an American actress, producer and television host. Fox began her career with roles on the daytime television soap operas Days of Our Lives and Generations, subsequently shifting to the prime-time slot starring opposite Patti LaBelle, in the NBC sitcom Out All Night. Ms. Fox also has her own wig collection through AMEKOR and is found here. Ms. Fox has a large body of work, much of which is not featured here yet. We will fill in the blanks and update in time.
- Born: July 30, 1964, South Bend, IN
- Height: 5′ 7″
- Shoe size: 8 US/38 EU
- Nationality: American (African & Native American).
- Nickname: Angie
- Graduated from Golden West College with an Associate Art degree in Social Sciences.
- Spouse: Christopher ‘Sixx-Nine’ Harvest (m. 1998–2002)
- Chosen by “People” magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- Voted one of “The 10 Sexiest Women of 2001” by the readers of Black Men Magazine.
- Siblings: Alecia Williams, Marvin Fox, William Fox
- Face the Truth
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Independence Day (1996)
- Set It Off (1996)
- Soul Food (1997)
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)